Thursday, July 5, 2012

Umm. I'm gonna clean this out!

OKAY! This blog has been a failure. I came into it with no goal, but now, I'm going to clean it up and repurpose it, with a new goal, and a new outlook.

My life's goal is and has always been to find a way to express my many characters. So now I'm pursuing a career in Video Game Design. So... here's a long process. But It will get somewhere. I'm going to be posting tons of Character bios, and many other things. and this site will more be a storage for all my ideas that may develop. But, this might become interesting so I'm gonna share it about. All things posted are mine unless otherwise noted, and will be noted anyway.

BTW! If you wanna check out my cosplay stuff, or you're into cosplay, go here: http://quirkybuttoncosplay.weebly.com/index.html

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment